Recently 2 of our branch executive’s Norma Guyver-Cole and Michelle Cooper went to the National Women’s Conference in the amazing city of Liverpool. It was their first conference and also first time at speaking. They did an amazing job and highlighted various issues affecting women in the South West and nationally. when they returned they wrote up an amazing report which is attached to this article and is well worth a read. They have done a fantastic job representing women in the workplace and deserve a pat on the back. Fantastic work. Click Here To View The Report Women’s National Conference.
- Low-paid UCL workers celebrate UNISON-brokered pay deal 21st October 2019 Garfield Myrie
- Health service workers in Northern Ireland must be paid fairly in line with rest of UK, says UNISON 21st October 2019 Charlotte Jeffs
- Apprenticeship restrictions mean hundreds of millions of pounds of NHS funds going to waste, says UNISON 20th October 2019 Charlotte Jeffs
- Menopause workplace guide launched by UNISON 18th October 2019 Charlotte Jeffs
- Making the NHS a positive and friendly place for everyone 18th October 2019 Tony Braisby